Monday, April 18, 2011

04.18.11 : Artist Entry : Helen Green

Helen Green is an award winning portrait photographer based in Geelong, Victoria. The world is her studio and the possibilities are endless. She has been awarded 2008 Victorian Association of Photography Society’s Best Open Print with a dog portrait, as well as placings and acceptances in National and International photo competitions. Green's specialty is animals either on their own or with their owners. She is a huge dog lover and has been involved in dog obedience, showing and agility.




I looked at her work because she focuses on showing the dogs in their environments. With my invisible fence shot I am trying to figure out how much of the environment I should show and how focused the animal should be. I also have been playing with how far away the dog should be from the fence. I think that she does a good job of incorporating the do with the environments.

Helen Green

Award From VAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment